Here I Come!

 

Time flies. I'm still me, but maybe a little bit older me. Hope I'm gonna be even more better me this year!
~~Time management is the act or process of planning and exercising conscious control over the amount of time spent on specific activities, especially to increase efficiency or productivity. Time management may be aided by a range of skills, tools, and techniques used to manage time when accomplishing specific tasks, projects and goals complying with a due date.~~
 Make 2012 even better than 2011. psstt! lakukan lebih banyak pahala! That's the only thing that can make this year different and even more better.
Dah beli brg untuk sklh? Kita daa!! Every preparation for school semua dah ready! of course lah dah ready, esk kan sklh..Hah! spe yg x ready lgi?! ish cepat prepare! XD

"bersemangatnye nak g sklh" tu ayt yg sepatutnye.. "macam mne nak g sklh nie" tu ayt yg slalu kluar drpd mulut kita nie skrg. Knp? takde kawan la.. :'( sobs-sobs semua dah melarikan diri di asrama. Dah laa susah nak cari kawan yang baik. opps! lupe! think positive! insyaAllah there must be another true friends out there.

what is my 2012 wishlist? I'm just going to share two of the wishes
1. to be a better person
2. be the best student in school! insyaAllah
harap2 azam2 nie bukan sekadar hangat2 tahi ayam! gonna make it real! what's yours?

dh nk msok skolah. spe nak jual tmpt duduk kat sy?! Which one is better? Front, middle, or back? i think im gonna choose middle. Yeah! tmpt yang pling selamat! 

lappy akan diketepikan BUKU & Al QURAN akan diutamakan! 
2012 Here I Come!
hah! korg pulak? dah sedia ker untuk 2012. For UPSR, PMR and SPM candidates good luck! Wishing you all the BEST! #tahun kite xde pmr!! yeay!! XD tpi comfirm ade yg mengganti pmr..huhu

♥ Thanks For Reading! Like Kalau Suka. Do Leave Your Comment ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalammualaikum kind peoples :D
Please leave ur priceless comments
ONE should be very enough for me
Thank you so much babe :*